Monday, September 5, 2016

The Happies Will Do it...

Wow...look what I found.
 I usually do not buy pre-cuts unless I am under stress...
Ha ha ha...I think I must have tons of them by now.
Motivated by my blogging friends, I went looking for something to put on my design wall.
Voila!!!...trying to decide if I should snowball them or leave them like this.
Today was lovely.  I read one of Katie's books outside.
 Thank  you Hermine for the nice weather.
The children collected small lizards..They had fun letting the blue ones "bite" them.
Evan and his friends went to the creek to pan for gold.  
It was great fun, but no gold.
No one is fighting..............yet!

Since Emily is not here, Lynsey stepped up to the plate organizing:
 Lynsey Lou's Cafe.
Today, the feature was...
 Cool Whip and jam sandwiches accompanied by tea of Mint, Basil and Rosemary.
Here is the chef:
Herbs clipped by Herself from the front yard.
 Eggs being chopped for who knows what..
The new restaurant chef realizes how important she is.
She feels that her job is to cook and look pretty.
The other chores go to the male of the species!!
Namely, her six year old brother, Dylan!!
My girl is texting me the fun she is having...
First fun stop:  Sand dunes in Colorado Springs.
Gives me the happies...!!
My DIL just left...she sent me this link:
  Mended

And so it goes, my love...you are always on my mind
xxoo


2 comments:

Karaquilts said...

Thank you for the smiles and the song was wonderful. Good for my heart today. Blessings to each of you.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Yay for happy days!